- Too much weight lifting on Monday
- Not enough sleep (always a problem)
- That two day old yogurt I found in my lunch bag: blech, why did I eat that thing?
- Boots too tight
- Boots too loose
- Too much skating over the weekend? (I uncharacteristically skated three days in a row which is usually results in muscle weakness but three days later??)
- Forgot to take my vitamins this morning?
I just want to plead temporary insanity on the part of my muscles. They've lost it. Forgotten everything I've learned this past year in the space of two days. Fortunately this is a temporary insanity. Friday I had a great skate and practiced my spins from a standstill until I got them back. I was even doing small Salchow jumps. When I have days like Wednesday I just have to leave the ice (usually in disgust) and try again another day.